Tuesday 13 June 2017

ANOTHER REAL TIME UPDATE (14 JUNE 2017)

As you will recognise, I am, as usual, well behind with my offerings relating to our travels north (circa 2017) and I am afraid the situation is not likely to change soon. We have been to some wonderful new spots which I am keen to share with you.

For those interested in where we are on the globe as of today, I can report that we are now happily ensconced on our usual site at Kurrimine Beach where we now intend to prop until mid to late August. We are due back in Adelaide on 13 September (a UN Forces Dinner, doctors and other commitments) before we toddle off to Tasmania in mid October.

Our Internet connection here can be frustratingly slow, but I am now a man on a mission....daily additions is the plan, but I suspect that may be somewhat ambitions. The overall objective is to be current by the time we leave.....so I'd better sign off here and get on with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment